Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs. Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline. Conducts complex work important to the organization. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field.
• Over 8 years of IT experience and 5 plus years of Relevant experience in implementing large scale Enterprise Salesforce CRM and Web applications.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce fundamental concepts (application, data and security) and CRM domain knowledge (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud)
• Experience Implementing Salesforce application for Internal Users and Channel (Partner Communities) Users.
• Experience in configuring all aspects of Salesforce to meet the business requirements
• Experience in custom development of Salesforce applications using Visual Force, Apex, Triggers
• Experience in coming up with acceptable Salesforce solutions which suites the business requirements with preference for standard out of the box functionality
• Experience in developing Client/Server side Web Services using RESTful/Soap patterns in Salesforce
• Experience working on Heroku platform is preferred
• Experience in one additional technical domain in addition to Salesforce (Java, Web Services development, etc.,)
• Experience in developing functionally applicable unit tests and adopting Continuous Integration processes
• Experience in one or more RDBMS systems (MySql, PostgreSQL or Oracle or MSSql)
• Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV401) • Must have strong communication skills as well as build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and other teams.
• Strong Organizational and leadership skills, Customer focused.
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving skills; Advocate of Best Practices & Process
• Individual Contributor, a Mentor and Team player
|Job Category||Salesforce Development|
|Education||Bachelors/Masters Degree (Computer Related or Equivalent)|
|Expereince||8 to 10 Years|
|Duration||6+ Months with high possibility of extension|
|Expected Skills||Salesforce , Java|
|Prefered Work Authorization||Citizen , GC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, H1-B|