DESCRIPTION: What drives you? Are you passionate about automation, innovation and cloud services? This is your chance to run a tier-1 SaaS system and its CI/CD pipeline at our Client. Our business-critical cloud services power the delivery of the entire our Client product portfolio from the cloud to our client’s desktops. You will work as part of an energetic global engineering team.
• Operate, monitor, and maintain our SaaS systems according to SLA’s.
• Operate, monitor, and maintain CI/CD processes and systems.
• Manage dev/qa/stg/prd environments.
• Assist in the development of test plans and participate in post-build and deployment testing to assure availability, performance and functionality.
• Assist in documenting SaaS architecture and operational procedures.
• Perform ongoing preventive and corrective maintenance to ensure SLAs.
• Respond to reports of server/systems/network/storage failure or diminished availability or performance according to published SLAs.
• May be required to respond to escalated incidents after hours or on weekends to ensure 24/7 availability of our SaaS systems.
• May be required to perform maintenance or upgrades after hours or on weekends, minimizing impact on businesses and users, as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, plus 3-5 years of progressive professional experience as DevOps engineer.
• Strong experience in technical ownership of a cloud service – administration, provisioning, deploying, monitoring, troubleshooting …
• Strong experience in running CI/CD pipeline for cloud services and desktop clients
• Strong experience in maintaining Dev, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
• Experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and IAM)
• Experience with Cloud Formation
• Experience with deployment automation tools like Chef or Puppet
• Experience with build tools, like ant or Maven, integration tools, like Cruise Control or Jenkins and source control systems like Git or Perforce
• Experience with Application Servers like Weblogic, Websphere or Apache Tomcat
• Understanding, diagnostics, troubleshooting of JVM
• Python/Perl/Unix shell scripting
• Experience with Unix and Linux
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Understanding of ITIL best practices
• Knowledge of networking and security concepts
• Willingness to participate in off-hour resolution of incidents to ensure SaaS applications are online.
• Good organizational skills and the ability the track and prioritize several tasks
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently as part of a cross-functional global team
• Strong communication, and technical writing skills
• Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace or New Relic
• Experience administering SQL and NoSQL (Mongo DB or Dynamo DB) databases
• Experience with DirectConnect
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|
|Education||Bachelors/Masters Degree (Computer Related or Equivalent)|
|Expereince||5 to 7 Years|
|Duration||6+ Months with high possibility of extension|
|Expected Skills||Dynatrace, SQL, NOSQL, DirectConnect|
|Prefered Work Authorization||Citizen , GC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, H1-B|